Thank You, ATLTRACON

You realize it, yet you're lecturing me for something I said I wasn't going to do. Oooook.

I work at a level 12 ATCT as a support person, and I can agree with ATLTRACON that this type of attitude is what gets people in trouble.

You can be as smart as you want, and you might indeed know it all, but when you slip up.. even just an inch.. there isn't going to be anyone there that asks the question "Can we just let this guy off the hook?"

So I'd be careful.

Oh.. ATLTRACON.. I was in A80 the other day for training and I thought about you. I almost tried to find you to meet the legend.. but alas it was not to be.

The glassed smokers room in the break room was an odd sight, I thought. And you guys have about double the vending machines we have at CLT. :p

Wow, I've watched this thread to go H*ll in a handbasket over the course of a few hours!

Well, here's something to cheer me up at least. I got my At-SAT score back. 85.9 - Well Qualified by .9 percentage points!!! WHO HOOOO :nana2:

Wow, I've watched this thread to go H*ll in a handbasket over the course of a few hours!

Well, here's something to cheer me up at least. I got my At-SAT score back. 85.9 - Well Qualified by .9 percentage points!!! WHO HOOOO :nana2:

Wow, close one! Congrats :nana2:

geesh! first it was 60 hours a week and now its 52. what's is going to be tomorrow? 75? 80? keep your lies straight ATL!!!! (you're not fooling anyone around here). :p

R U stalking me? 52 this week, I had other important things to do and turned down 6 more.

You're bonkas!

Back