Texas Airlines

Sisson2011

Since there are three airlines (Continental, Southwest, and American) that call their home in Texas, I was wondering what everyone thought the best Texas Airline is from a frequent flier point of view?

Since there are three airlines (Continental, Southwest, and American) that call their home in Texas, I was wondering what everyone thought the best Texas Airline is from a frequent flier point of view?

Southwest. No question about it in my opinion. There is a reason I earn a LOT of free tickets and have A-List status with them.

Southwest. No question about it in my opinion. There is a reason I earn a LOT of free tickets and have A-List status with them.

And that might work well for you, but good luck trying to use that A-List status if you needed to travel to Europe.

And that might work well for you, but good luck trying to use that A-List status if you needed to travel to Europe.

He asked in the context of a frequent flier.

I don't travel to Europe for that business flying, so SWA gets my vote.

If I did travel to Europe, I might feel differently.

1) CAL
2) SWA
3) AA

it should really be like this though.

1) CAL
1A) SWA
3) AA

I usually fly SWA (lots of MCI-LAX, MCI-DAL, MCI-MDW) so SWA is usually the choice. Love CAL everytime I fly them. HATE AA and will avoid them like Herpes and will even take routinely take expensive/somewhat less convienient flights to avoid them. Nothing against the pilots, but every other AA person I have had contact with treats me like a POS - ticket agents, FA's, etc. EVERY other airline treats me like a god compared to AA.

1) CAL
2) SWA
3) AA

it should really be like this though.

1) CAL
1A) SWA
3) AA

I usually fly SWA (lots of MCI-LAX, MCI-DAL, MCI-MDW) so SWA is usually the choice. Love CAL everytime I fly them. HATE AA and will avoid them like Herpes and will even take routinely take expensive/somewhat less convienient flights to avoid them. Nothing against the pilots, but every other AA person I have had contact with treats me like a POS - ticket agents, FA's, etc. EVERY other airline treats me like a god compared to AA.

If it makes you feel better they treat us (AMR) pilots like POS too.:crazy:

If it makes you feel better they treat us (AMR) pilots like POS too.:crazy:

I can't believe you guys have given up what you did, and put up with all you do. I may be wrong, but I think Arpey is Satan. Worse than Tilton and even JO. I am probably wrong on this, but it all started with a hatred of Carty.

I can't believe you guys have given up what you did, and put up with all you do. I may be wrong, but I think Arpey is Satan. Worse than Tilton and even JO. I am probably wrong on this, but it all started with a hatred of Carty.

[singing]Drop some names. Drop some names.[/singing]

In my opinion, CAL is the best airline left in this country. They still serve sandwiches in coach class, even on relatively short flights. Best service you can get in America. Everyone else is trying to go ultra-cheap.

Here too. I guess I'd better erase my reasons why off my Facebook status update!

Foggy foggy foggy

I always wanted to buy the name "Texas International" just so I could start a small 121. I loved the livery a lot.

Or how about "DougAir". The motto would be "Sitchoassdownsowecanpushback!"

Back