Telex Stratus 50D for sale

beechbum

I am selling my trusty Telex Stratus 50D noise cancelling headset. I tried the Bose before I bought it and this one is just as comfortable and has the same level of active noise cancelling and has much better passive noise reduction if the battery dies. It's about 2 years old and in good condition. I'll even put new earseals and mike cover on it. There's only one thing I can find that is wrong with it. A couple (not all) of the plastic prongs that hold the battery compartment door closed are broken. The battery door still closes just fine, but if the other prong breaks you may need some tape or velcro to hold the battery door closed...not a big deal. This is your chance to own an $800 headset for a fraction of the price.

The ANR is great and it's incredibly comfortable even after a 9-leg day flying the noisy Beech 1900. I'm just about to switch to a quieter aircraft so I don't need the full size Telex anymore.

$475 (or $450 if you don't want new earseals)

Pm me or respond to this post if you are interested.

I believe Telex offers a 3 year limited warranty, but I don't have my original receipt so it would be hard to prove the date of purchase.
However, I will personally guarantee that the headset works perfectly and in good overall condition. If you find the headset to have any problems other than what I mentioned about 2 of the prongs on the battery door, I will be happy to refund your money.

If you want, I can sell this headset via eBay...that way you can refer to my feedback of over 50 (100% positive since 1999) and have all the protections that eBay offers. Anyone interested can also email me at kevin_p at excite dot com.

I can say that his is a great headset. I guess I was lucky when I bought mine it was 650 and there was a 100 rebate.
Definately a good deal as the headset is listed around 700.

If anyone is interested, I just lowered the price of my headset to $425 (or $399 if you don't want it refurbished with new earseals and mike cover). I'll include free shipping anywhere in the continental US.

If anyone is interested, I just lowered the price of my headset to $425 (or $399 if you don't want it refurbished with new earseals and mike cover). I'll include free shipping anywhere in the continental US.

PM'ed you.

Bought and just got the headset... though I haven't used it in the plane yet, they seem great and were just as advertised. Thanks so much for such an honest transaction. (Not to sound to E-Bay-ish here!)

Back