Teamsters beats ALPA to LGA

I was the one asked to remove my Lanyard. I didn't argue about it and I turned it inside out right there. I didn't want to start a issue in the jet way so I let it go.

If they only want us to wear colgan ones thats fine by me, but why should be able to walk around wearing any lanyard I see fit if they will allow others to wear sports teams and such. I think I'll just get a Pittsburgh Steelers one and see if anyone ever says anythign to me about it, because most know you don't mess with a steeler fan!!!!

Damn the steelers

I was the one asked to remove my Lanyard. I didn't argue about it and I turned it inside out right there. I didn't want to start a issue in the jet way so I let it go.

If they only want us to wear colgan ones thats fine by me, but why should be able to walk around wearing any lanyard I see fit if they will allow others to wear sports teams and such. I think I'll just get a Pittsburgh Steelers one and see if anyone ever says anythign to me about it, because most know you don't mess with a steeler fan!!!!

There have been many. I think you may have been one of the, or the first.

Go seahawks

Back