Talk About A Price Increase

JEP

Does It Really Matter....?
Staff member
I just checked the fares for the exact flight that we are taking to Vegas. We paid $437 for the both of us. Look what it is selling for now:
[ QUOTE ]

9:10am
Fri, Sep 24 137 Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
Boeing 737-300 Las Vegas, NV
On Time:90-100% 10:36am
Fri, Sep 24 Meal: Buy on Board
Class: Coach
4:36pm
Sun, Sep 26 699 Las Vegas, NV
Boeing 737-300 Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
On Time:50-60% 9:30pm
Sun, Sep 26 Meal: Buy on Board
Class: First
Class of service requested is not available on this flight

Fare Summary (for 2 Passengers)
Fare $1,196.00
September 11th Security Fee, taxes and fees $37.40

Grand Total View Details USD $1,233.40

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif So by my accounting, that leaves me $796.40 to gamble with. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bandit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

"Two way yo"

"$3 four and six"

"Press the five"

"$5 on the field bet!"

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

See, a lot of people thought Kristie was preaching about reserving early because airfare and hotel rates skyrocket as certain dates approach!

[ QUOTE ]
"Two way yo"

"$3 four and six"

"Press the five"

"$5 on the field bet!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, whatever he said ..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif

Guessing that's NWA coming from MSP. I know when I checked airfare 6-7 months in advance flying from MEM-Appleton, WI for Oshkosh, it was close to $700 per person, and that was a DISCOUNTED fare.

Nope, (no 737's in their fleet). I tried NWA, but they were quite a bit more at the time. I am actually flying America West. They had a super duper special when I bought. You can still get there on the days I am flying for around $200, but you have to take the redeye home on Sunday Night/Monday morning. That would be way too late. Got to get home and pick up the kiddies from Grandma's.

[ QUOTE ]
Nope, (no 737's in their fleet).

[/ QUOTE ]

This one's for Brian......SA my friend. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif j/k

Back