Taking the shuttle although you don't live in FAA housing

teetee

I have a weird question. My husband and I are going to try and live off one car while in OKC. Since I am home all day and having a child in school and one at home, having a car would be nice but I don't want to waste gas driving my husband back and forth to work each morning.

How does the shuttle system work? Do they take down the names of the people living in those places and only allow them on the bus or could any FAA person hop on the shuttle? I ask because we are about 4 blocks away from one of the shuttle stops and my husband could either walk there or I could drive him those few blocks. Definitely would save on gas and DEFINITELY would make it easier on me...grocery shopping without a car and with 1 young child would NOT be fun!!!:panic:Not only that but if our daughter got sick at school or something, I would have to walk the mile and a half or figure out the city bus system :rolleyes: Honestly, it would just be a LOT easier if my husband could snag a ride on the shuttle.

Do any of you know how the shuttle system works?

JT ATC

Re: Taking the shuttle although you don't live in FAA housin

Ya, they don't take names or anything. Just hop on and enjoy the free ride.

teetee

Re: Taking the shuttle although you don't live in FAA housin

You all just made my day much happier and the shuttle is making my OKC life much more stress free! Thanks for the answers!