Taking pictures while in the air?

mavsfan31

My first lesson is Sunday. I'd like to take some pictures before/during/after the flight. What do most instructors think about this?

My first lesson is Sunday. I'd like to take some pictures before/during/after the flight. What do most instructors think about this?

IMO the first flight is the best time to do this...;). All the training after is a handful of fun without camera in hand. Enjoy.

I think, as an instructor in McKinney, that you should fly out of Monarch and be my student. You can take as many pictures as you like. :)

Haha. We really don't mind. We'll take pictures of you with the plane, while you're flying, etc, etc.

But seriously... Come fly with me. I need something to fill my time.

I think, as an instructor in McKinney, that you should fly out of Monarch and be my student. You can take as many pictures as you like. :)

Haha. We really don't mind. We'll take pictures of you with the plane, while you're flying, etc, etc.

What's your student load like at Monarch lately?

I learned to fly with the NTXFC and spent a lot of time in y'alls shop chatting and whatnot...

I'm actually going to be flying with the Texins Flight Club, Rich Graham is my instructor.

I'm actually going to be flying with the Texins Flight Club, Rich Graham is my instructor.

I've met Rich once. Seemed like a nice guy.

TFC is a good club. They have some close ties with NTXFC (which is who I started out with) and I like every single one of the people I've met up there.

Matter of fact, it's a beautiful day. Think I'll stop in to TKI today on my way north. :)

Monarch Mckinney has always been a ghost town. Skymates or Monarch Addison are probably the best CFI gigs in town for building time fast.

I took picture on my first lesson. Actually it was my disco flight. I learned how to trim the aircraft properly. :)

I take pictures in the air every day

hehe

Attachments

• aug08.jpg
    aug08.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 52
I took picture on my first lesson. Actually it was my disco flight. I learned how to trim the aircraft properly. :)

I did it on my first lesson. He was ok with it and I still have those pictures. Was a wonderful and Funkified journey!:cool:

Lots of Funk!:cool:

Back