Takeoff distance versus ambient temperature

Very interesting indeed.

I see the Part 25 certification requirements actually say Vr must be at least 105% of Vmc, meaning the Ultra shouldn't have a VR of less than 100 knots most of the time. Only the Vr numbers all the way up at 16.3 comply with this.

Maybe they got a waiver for this requirement? If so, how and why?
You're part 23 so if it isn't outlined there it may not be a cert requirement.

It was the mustang, and it was more than a decade ago, watched the cessna guy (from.over my shoulder) set the test apparatus too close and blessed it, then blew the windsheild (is gnk a company that makes windshields?) apart. Like, 10,000 pieces and a frame.

Lol. I remember going to Oshkosh circa....2002? And seeing the hondajet and eclipse prototypes...might have been a couple Adam aircraft too?
Ugh. 2002? Just after i stopped going.

Adams had his head on straight, Honda started great (prototype was certifiable for day vfr and production, never seen that) with absolutely no followthrough. I've never seen any manufacturer show up first day of baseball season, hit a home run off a 95mph pitch in the dirt, then instead of turning left at third for the last stretch walk straight ahead to the dugout to fix the water fountain in the locker room.

Back