TAB Hiring Fo's

Hollywood

TAB Hiring Fo\'s

i just saw on a jobs board that Tab was hiring fo's. it said competitive times are 1000TT 100ME. must not be able to fill all the seats with students?

Re: TAB Hiring Fo\'s

I'm sure you must "pay" for the training you receive in order to receive the "job", ubless it was for a captain slot
smile.gif

~wheelsup

Interview Process at TAB

Here is something pretty hilarious I found about the thinking process at Tab Express. Id say this pretty much sums up the "interview" process. Im sure you have to pay to get in the seat and then they "reimburse" you later. Maybe you even get to log "PIC" time there as well..

[ QUOTE ]
-Turd in training pays alot of money to "the man" to get into the right seat of a job that should be paid.

-"The man", to further his sale and increase his commission, shows the Turd FAR part 61 where you can log PIC time if you manipulate the controls of an aircraft for which you are rated.

-The Turd gets a boner and writes his check immediately.

_"The Man" gets a boner and spends the Turds check on a new boat immediately.

-With the $3.50 left over, "the man" buys the Turd a hat to wear in his student file photo.

-"the man", to decrease The Turd's buyer's remorse, tells the turd that he must sign for the aircraft as a matter of company policy.

-The turd thinks that he is signing for the aircraft per FAR's and keeps his boner. His family thinks he is smuggling baby carrots out of the local grocery on his way home from the airport.

[/ QUOTE ]

Re: Interview Process at TAB

i now know what i'll be for halloween this year. a trud with a boner wearing a pilots hat. i would have never thought of that.
grin.gif

Back