Sweet Voice - WAS Center - 133.65

Russ

Who owns that sweet voice on 133.65 at Washington Center. I love the way she says "See Ya" when she hands you off. Does anyone here work with her. Please don't tell me if she isn't as hot as I have imagined.

Who owns that sweet voice on 133.65 at Washington Center. I love the way she says "See Ya" when she hands you off. Does anyone here work with her. Please don't tell me if she isn't as hot as I have imagined.

Haha the guys at APA joke about the women controler at APA. She records the ATIS with a sexy 1800 number voice. I think the women controlers know EXACTLY what they are doing to us men lol.

:yeahthat:
I was in love with a crew dispatcher at my job for at least a year until I finaly saw her in person... Talk about a train a wreck. :crazy:

In my younger days I dated a controller who worked in JST tower in Pennsylvania. She wasn't a super-model, but was the sweetest girl I'd ever met. I have a lot of great memories of flying the VOR approach to minimums and how comforting it was to hear "cleared to land" in her cheery voice.

Dated her for a while, then the military took over the tower and she had to move to another facility.

there was a woman at the tus tracon that had one of the sweetest voices ever. i would get goosebumps talking to her. then i took a tour of the facility and wanted to eat all of my words. its fun to imagine. :)

As a general rule of thumb, if she sounds cute, she isn't.

If she sounds like a chain-smoker with a bit of an attitude, she's usually:nana2:

All you have to say, She has a very beautiful radio face.
Or she's pretty enough to be on radio.

As a general rule of thumb, if she sounds cute, she isn't.

If she sounds like a chain-smoker with a bit of an attitude, she's usually:nana2:

Quite right. Theres lady that works Houston center late night/early morning with that sexy, raspy voice with a great, professional, funny attitude to back up my fantasy...:drool:

I once met this girl on an aviation related website and she had the sweetest voice and oh.....oh nvm she's going to be my wife in the Spring. Back to the program.

I know I should let this thread die but I have a time with MEM center.

After my third female controller I got the nerve to ask if she has ever dated a pilot. -controller-"State your callsign (laughing)" I just repeated the question, no callsign. Laughing she said "I married one!!"

I once met this girl on an aviation related website and she had the sweetest voice and oh.....oh nvm she's going to be my wife in the Spring. Back to the program.

Are any of us invited?

I'll bring the beer...Some Mickey's and a case of Miller High Life...That'll get the party started...:nana2:

Really? That's so cool. You know Oliver and I met here on JC and we're gonna have a baby in February and we'll be married in November. (yes I realize it's kind of backwards but we're happy!!!! :))

Cool, I hate my voice also! I think I sound so serious all the time :-(

On the original topic, my dad's been flying so long he's about to retire, and I've listened to him talk about lots of controllers over the years. He says he thinks a lot of them are doing stupid voices and accents for fun; he hears the "valley girl" one a lot.

He also likes to ask controllers in Gander about the weather. Apparently that makes them pretty angry, lol. Their own fault for living in Gander.

Really? That's so cool. You know Oliver and I met here on JC and we're gonna have a baby in February and we'll be married in November. (yes I realize it's kind of backwards but we're happy!!!! :))

FABULOUS...yes I am serious Lindsay and I met here in June and plan on being married in March, the 14th to be exact in Jamaica...Doug owes me and Linday some serious drinks during his recurrency in October or November here in Atlanta...Cheers.

Cj

Back