SWA May 2021

any idea on how it will work for those who tested, interviewed, etc with SW but didn’t get an offer?

had heard they would block people from applying multiple times within a 12 month time period if they got to a certain point in the process.

That is usually how it has been but always worth a try just in case.

Also, the next class might not actually be for 30. This time around was a bit of a shock when they said the class size was for 30. Usually it’s a class of 20.

any idea on how it will work for those who tested, interviewed, etc with SW but didn’t get an offer?

had heard they would block people from applying multiple times within a 12 month time period if they got to a certain point in the process.

With that in mind, should you apply if you have less than 1 year airline experience?

I know but it appears they won't interview you twice in 12 months. :confused:
I believe you are ineligible for 12 months only if you get to the final interview. Which if you have less than a year experience you won’t have to worry about accidentally advancing that far in the process to be brutally honest.

has anyone gotten the hard start date for class? I have a few friends that got "Offers" but haven't heard anything from SWA in about 3 weeks.....

"Which if you have less than a year experience you won’t have to worry about accidentally advancing that far in the process to be brutally honest".
I don't find this statement to be accurate. I was hired at SWA after only being at a regional for 10 months. If you take the classroom and desk training time out of that I had maybe 6 months of actual dispatch experience when I was picked up by SWA. I did have other aviation experience I am sure that helped me to get the interview but each case is unique and you should always go for it if its what you want. I had a much more difficult time getting that first regional job than I did getting to a major.

Back