SWA DEN Base?

I hope not! No SWA DEN base!

(cheering for the home team) :)

But then again, it might help move guys senior to me in DEN outta my current airline if Frontier can't pull through and SWA keeps hiring. Double edged sword I guess. I really hope F9 pulls through though and sticks it to SWA. Hope this isn't another one of my pipe dreams :eek:

Different situation (who ever operates DEN vs. The Allegheny County Airport Authority) but when Airways first started evacuating out of PIT, SWA moved in and promised all kinds of stuff. After almost 3 years of operations they have realized that it really isn't the best place to be and over the past few months have reduced service there.

Different situation (who ever operates DEN vs. The Allegheny County Airport Authority) but when Airways first started evacuating out of PIT, SWA moved in and promised all kinds of stuff. After almost 3 years of operations they have realized that it really isn't the best place to be and over the past few months have reduced service there.

Eh, that was a different story tho. SW got hosed by a greedy ACAA and when SW started to back off and Airways finally pulled back from their gates(which ACAA never thought they would do completely) they started begging SW to come back, offering gate "refunds" and a bunch of other stuff. The reason why SW doesn't have a bigger slot here is a very convoluted and confusing story....

Back