SWA 9/14/21

The email said: “More details about the Virtual Interview can be found in the packet that was emailed to you.”

Did anyone receive said packet with details on the virtual interview?

The email said: “More details about the Virtual Interview can be found in the packet that was emailed to you.”

Did anyone receive said packet with details on the virtual interview?
Got one today. I talked to the lady sending them out and she said she has to do them all individually so it may take some time, I imagine shes starting with people who chose the earliest dates. The packet is just information about the Interview itself as well as a teams link to the meeting so really nothing you need to worry about.

Got one today. I talked to the lady sending them out and she said she has to do them all individually so it may take some time, I imagine shes starting with people who chose the earliest dates. The packet is just information about the Interview itself as well as a teams link to the meeting so really nothing you need to worry about.
Thank you. I figured it would come eventually. Good luck!

I had my interview on Tuesday and I think they finished doing them yesterday. My status changed to “Under Review”. Has anyone been called or emailed yet? What’s the status on your dashboard?

Last time offers went out the Friday afternoon they finished interviews. It sounds like the pool of interviewees are bigger this time around, so it might push into next week.

I had my interview on Tuesday and I think they finished doing them yesterday. My status changed to “Under Review”. Has anyone been called or emailed yet? What’s the status on your dashboard?
That status seems to rarely ever go away, even after TBNT, so I wouldn't trust it.

Last edited:
Any current WN dispatchers preferably recent hires? Any tips for this new class? One thing I’m wondering is how the pay increases. The offer mentions 50k but once we are signed off and are no long asst dispatchers the pay shoots up to 67k? Is that figure from the spreadsheet accurate?

Any current WN dispatchers preferably recent hires? Any tips for this new class? One thing I’m wondering is how the pay increases. The offer mentions 50k but once we are signed off and are no long asst dispatchers the pay shoots up to 67k? Is that figure from the spreadsheet accurate?

absolutely nothing on that spreadsheet is accurate lmao

Looks like some others covered this. Congrats!

Last edited:
Back