SUN ‘n FUN: Career Fair

6StringWingNut

Impressive Member
Ran across this in my daily news cycle. Thought I would post here in case anyone is going.

All job seekers are encouraged to visit www.sun-n-fun.org/FlyIn/flyincareerfair.aspx for complete information. This page also provides a way to pre-register, since space is limited.

SUN ‘n FUN, with help from the aviation job website, JSfirm.com, will be hosting its second annual aviation Career Fair during the SUN ‘n FUN Fly-In on Wednesday, April 22nd. Williams started the Career Fair last year with a notable list of hiring companies. This year’s list of superstar companies is even more impressive.

Companies Recruiting for Captains, First Officers, Flight Attendants, Dispatchers, Engineers, A&P Mechanics, Avionics and Maintenance include;
  • Southwest
  • Jeppesen
  • jetBlue
  • Endeavor
  • Frontier
  • Silver Airways
  • Envoy Air
  • StandardAero
  • Compass Airlines
  • Avocet
  • TransStates Airlines
  • Mountain Air Cargo
  • SkyWest Airlines
  • Republic Airways
  • JSfirm.com
  • HAECO America
"This is going to be a great Career Fair that I would classify as a DO-NOT-MISS event", said Williams. He went on to say, "For the cost of an admission ticket, you get to come to a fly-in and leave with a job."

Abbey Hutter, Marketing Coordinator for JSfirm.com stated, "SUN ‘n FUN is way more than a fly-in. Their dedication to furthering our industry through educating our youth is unsurpassed. We are very excited to help with their Career Fair!"

All job seekers are encouraged to visit www.sun-n-fun.org/FlyIn/flyincareerfair.aspx for complete information. This page also provides a way to pre-register, since space is limited.

Back