Student Pilot Kit

Mariano

SO I was going to put this up on eBay, but I thought I would post it here first.

I'M selling the following:

-Complete Sporty's Private Pilot DVD course ( with leather case), it comes with a PTS Study guide and a Training course outline, and a completion certificate.

- Complete "Private Pilot Maneuvers" software by Jeppesen ( five CD-Roms).

-FAA's Pilot's Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge.

-"Stick and Rudder" by Wolfgang Langewiesche.

-"Using Aeronautical Charts" by Terry T. Lankford.

-1978 Cessna 152 Aerobat POH.

-Jeppesen Manual Flight Computer with instructions.

- Sporty's Plotter.

-Sporty's VFR Tri-Fold Kneeboard with a metal clipboard. (never used, that 152 is too dang small!! :) )

-Four markers and a wax pencil to plot routes in the charts.

This will be a great kit for a new student pilot, everything is in mint condition.

Note: In the picture you can see the Jeppesen private pilot maneuvers book, I'm not selling this one. It was my first aviation book (I bought it right after my first discovery flight), and I realize that I have a certain emotional attachment to it, so I decided that I won't sell it. I am selling the Private Pilot manuevers Software tough.

122n5mu.jpg

ChinookDriver said:

$285.00 + shipping, I accept paypal (I have a verifed account). Shipping with US postal service should be very cheap, because almost everything is media (media rates), I could put the non-media items like the kneeboard in the bottom of the box.

I think is a good price, just the Sporty's DVD and the Jeppesen software is around $350.00 new.

Back