Strip Club 2005

I_Money

I ain't going - my boy Eddie G will be 21, so we will be living it up in some club, getting drunk off our asses!!

Some other fool can lead the strip club possey and spend $800!!!

could it be that he learned some lessons from the old Iain of 2004????
blush.gif

*sorry.. couldn't stop myself from typing.. really... it's that "other" Kristie at work again!
wink.gif
grin.gif

Yeah Iain did learn his lesson last year! I am also going into self induced poverty (horse ownership). I expect the women to be buying me drinks (Max that does not include you!)

If you young bucks want some strippers-------------------- I will let you use my suite, get a 2 girl show going.That would be the cheapest way, everybody pitches in, and you get to see a lot more action!! I will probably be out at the clubs until late, but as long as you dont f$%^anything up,, and VIDEO TAPE THE SHOW FOR ME, then I don't mind......
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah Iain did learn his lesson last year! I am also going into self induced poverty (horse ownership). I expect the women to be buying me drinks (Max that does not include you!)

[/ QUOTE ]

lain your a Brit so I strongly suspect that you can hold your liquor so whats the point...
smirk.gif

But now SkyguyEd he might be a different story. I suspect two drinks and he's "done" with his light 125lbs. frame!
Que evil laugh my master plan has been revealed.....
sarcasm.gif

-Matthew

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lain your a Brit so I strongly suspect that you can hold your liquor so whats the point...
smirk.gif

But now SkyguyEd he might be a different story. I suspect two drinks and he's "done" with his light 125lbs. frame!
Que evil laugh my master plan has been revealed.....
sarcasm.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude you would be broke before Ed got wasted - that kid can drink more then Concorde!!

Well when you talk to him this weekend when you come home from Holloman tell him I said hi.
grin.gif

But alas I'd prolly not be his type.
I don't where sweaters tied around my neck or go to country clubs or wear ascots!

-Matthew

I thought there was going to be a network jc event at a strip club. There goes my hopes and dreams.........no biggie since my hopes and dreams were gone since my wedding day LOL J/K
grin.gif

No nononononono! This is certainly NOT a JC event whatsoever.

The only official event is the meet 'n greet.

[ QUOTE ]
No nononononono! This is certainly NOT a JC event whatsoever.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can hear my Mom saying that!!
grin.gif

Back