Strange...

Have a cup of joe and a croissant (sp?) then be on your way....:nana2:

At first I thought, "Yeah!"

Then I walk over to the coffee machine and I guess Kristie looted all of the coffee... GRR!

At first I thought, "Yeah!"

Then I walk over to the coffee machine and I guess Kristie looted all of the coffee... GRR!

Did she take all the soaps and shampoo's as well? has she already left for the airport? Have her luggage pulled and confiscate the goods.... :D

:) Yeah, she had to ride the RER to the airport because of flight crew security procedures preclude her from riding with us at CDG.

Maybe I'll just get one downstairs.

Awesome Doug, have fun. Do you guys have cup holders in the cockpit in them big ones? I was up at 4am today for a 5am show up in Leb. We got into LGA around 7am and I actually got to enjoy a somewhat rushed cup of coffee and two donuts. Sucks not having cup holders!! :p

Awesome Doug, have fun. Do you guys have cup holders in the cockpit in them big ones? I was up at 4am today for a 5am show up in Leb. We got into LGA around 7am and I actually got to enjoy a somewhat rushed cup of coffee and two donuts. Sucks not having cup holders!! :p

Absolutely.

Cup holders, arm rests, electric seats, foot warmers, shoulder warmers, adjustable lumbar support, etc etc etc.

It's an E-X!

Absolutely.

Cup holders, arm rests, electric seats, foot warmers, shoulder warmers, adjustable lumbar support, etc etc etc.

It's an E-X!

Dayum! Must be nice!! Only 10 more years to go!! Alright, maybe not that much, but 5 years at the least. :)

Oh, come on - the Baron doesn't have anything close to a cup holder. That doesn't stop me from bringing two cups of coffee, breakfast, a diet coke and a bottle of water!!

Hey, it's only a short leg . . . :D

Oh, come on - the Baron doesn't have anything close to a cup holder. That doesn't stop me from bringing two cups of coffee, breakfast, a diet coke and a bottle of water!!

Hey, it's only a short leg . . . :D
Actually it has two.
In between the seats. I recommend that for bottles just incase of turbulence. And inbetween the two hoses leading to the fuel selectors.

Back