Still waiting for PEPC confirmation date?

moulds80

Is anyone else who recieved a PEPC interview offer and responded still waiting to get the confirmation e-mail? I got the PEPC invite at the last minute on Friday and did not see it in e-mail until Saturday, so I am hoping to still get a spot at Kansas City and I hoping that since I was one of the last to get an e-mail last week i will be one of the last to get the PEPC date confirmation and that it will still be in KC. So far I have not seen any enrout applicants slotted for LA, so I am still hoping to get into KC.

ohioaviator

i'd say you're probably fine. i didn't get my offer until late Friday also. I replied a few minutes later but I wouldn't worry too too much, like you said I haven't seen very many people (en routers) slated for the LA PEPC yet either.

moulds80

I also just got the initial contact e-mail today which was after the PEPC e-mail so that was reversed too, I'm sure it is fine though, if I don't recieve a PEPC confirmation e-mail Wednesday I'll inquire about it when I send in the initial contact e-mail documents.

ATC11785

just got the LA PEPC confirmation email for enroute at the end of January.... so they are starting to get them out... :)

Barty

still waiting!!!!!

I want to call but I am at work and my coworkers are a bunch of nosy nellies!
I'm probably just going to wander outside in a bit and give them a buzz, particularly since I have an actual HR contact. I got my "Initial Contact" e-mail last night.

MrBucket

I just realized that my whole life revolves around refreshing my email inbox.
I don't know what I would do with myself if I wasn't waiting for an email...

FREZ_ATC

:yeahthat:productivity at my other job is at a smashing 0%, just looking really busy behind my Outlook, waiting and waiting and waiting....:panic:

kcarpentier

:yeahthat:productivity at my other job is at a smashing 0%, just looking really busy behind my Outlook, waiting and waiting and waiting....:panic:
ahaha me too, well I got mine, so i am hiding Hotwire and Priceline behind my GroupWise window. my productivity at work has been close to zero ever since I got the initial contact email!!!

KRE1983

I called HR first thing this morning and she said she's got about 300 emails she's trying to get through and we should get an email either today or tomorrow.

flygvapnet

Im there with you, but I didn't have to wait like you guys did. It's probably because I'm already getting tired of my job :panic: . Carpentier, where is Dennemora, NY? I'm from Binghamton

kcarpentier

Im there with you, but I didn't have to wait like you guys did. It's probably because I'm already getting tired of my job :panic: . Carpentier, where is Dennemora, NY? I'm from Binghamton
I've been tired of my job for like 2 1/2 years ;)

Dannemora is about 15 miles west of Plattsburgh, or 175 miles north of Albany, orrrr like 6 hours from Binghamton. Dannemora = BFE. :crazy: Can't wait to move!!!