starting today 11/14...

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
C650CPT (Jim McMahon) is over in Kuwait working for the Army - covering the Arabian Pennisula and SW Asia mostly Pakistan and Afghanistan - and is going to be there through the holiday season. He will be our recipient for this years Operation Care Pack to KUWAIT...He also has a sister unit stationed in Ballad, Iraq that we will be sponsoring (depending on the total amount of donations & receiving the address/commander's name). So in essence, we'll have an Operation Care Pack to Kuwait *and* an Operation Care Pack to Iraq....

We will have a donation page up this afternoon or tonight sometime. Cards & emails are more than welcome, send the cards to the address below and send emails to carepackage@jetcareers.com

If you want to send a check, it needs to be to us by November 27, 2004. make the check out to Jetcareers and send to:
Jetcareers
PO Box 12391
Scottsdale, Az 85260

We will give a good 2 week time period for donations starting today, so we can get the package(s) out by December 3. Last day of accepted donations will be November 27, 2004 . We will, again, keep a running tally of who has donated (it helps us make sure your $$ have been received and it gives credit where credit is due)... if you'd like to be anonymous, just let us know. Donating is not mandatory - duh, it's a *donation*...and yes, we will accept one dollar bills (haha). We know most of ya'll are on welfare (another word for CFI pay) and if you can't donation, we're just FINE with that - we will accept cards & emails in lieu of donations.

We don't expect to meet or exceed last years amount, I'm sure the guys/gals will be happy if we send them even one package of starbucks coffee!
grin.gif

Any questions, email them to carepackage@jetcareers.com

Jim - when you get a chance, tell us all what you're working on over there and update us every now and then (if you can) on what the new scoopage is....

Thank you for your time & donation.
grin.gif

Hello All
As Kritstie said I'm stationed in Kuwait, flying C-12 Huron ( BE-200 ), for the Army. I'm normally a corporate Citation 650 Capt. and I fly the C-12 for the Army National Guard based in PA. My unit was called up to active duty with another State Flight Detachment from Minnesota. Our mission here is to support Operations Iraqi Freedom and Enduring Freedom up in Afghanistan. We also have a "sister" composite unit flying the C-23 Sherpas ( Shorts ) based up in Balad Iraq. While I am "enjoying" the opportunity to fly in a different part of the world and am gaining great international expereince, I can tell you as Dorathy said "There is no place like Home". I can't wait to get back to my family and to our great way of life in the USA. We got it good people!
Being part of JCs has been a positive experience for me and that this thought of sharing furthers that feeling. I've had the good fortune of meeting some of the people from the site and have always been impressed with the quality of everyone. I have to tell you its not about sharing the money or gifts its about the thoughts and prayers and support of those back home that means the most to those of us away from family and friends. If you know someone specifically, I'd encourage you to take a moment and send them a note of appreciation.

Take Care this Holiday Season and God Bless the USA!!!

Hey Jim!

First, the standard "thanks for all you do, so we can keep doing what we do here in the CONUS!"

Make sure you send me or Kristie a 'wish list' so we can be certain that you get fun and useful items in the care package.

Keep it safe!

[ QUOTE ]

Make sure you send me or Kristie a 'wish list' so we can be certain that you get fun and useful items in the care package.

[/ QUOTE ]

That includes your favorite smut? Don't worry - we will not tell wifey!

Doug and Kristie,
I sent my donation out Friday and they said it should get there sometime this week. I also sent out an e-mail to the e-mail adresse you all supplied for Operation Care Pack 2004. I was just curious if you all received it? Thanks and please let me know when you have received my donation.

Also Jim, thanks to you for serving in the Military and doing all that you do for us here in the USA! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it man.

Okay, its off to bed so I can get up for classes tommorow.

Adam
smile.gif

Back