st. martin, maho beach

dingo222

There are a ton of these photo's out, but I finally made my trek to maho beach last week. Here are a few of the pics. The rate for the only hotel right at maho beach was on sale for 109 a night all inclusive right now. No plug intended, just how I got to see the famed "maho". The trip was an absolute riot. It was the first time I nonreved with 3 guest pass users for a group trip. Our intended destination was Costa Rica, but the flight was full for 2 days straight, so we just got on the next available flight which happened to be St. Martin. Geting back wasn't too tough. The island was fun, and the AI isn't my favorite way to travel, but it works great when you sit on the beach and watch planes land and T/O while consuming adult beverage for free. I have about 300 more pics and 6 vids of fence riding at maho. I'll post the link once I get them uploaded. I'd highly recommend this to anyone with the means to get there!

Attachments

• maho1.jpg
    maho1.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 274
  • maho2.jpg
    maho2.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 454
  • arrivals.jpg
    arrivals.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 202
  • sign.jpg
    sign.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 232
  • fence1.jpg
    fence1.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 202
  • fence5.jpg
    fence5.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 180
Nice shots! Don't the US Airways' 757s look weird with that stuff (I don't have a clue about what that is) extending out from the trailing edge of the wingtips?

Great island---the pix you took bring back some nice memories from when I was there last year around this time. Dingo--which one are you in the pix--the blonde or the brunette?

Awesome pics man!.....during days off i really got to check to Maho beach just to see this for myself.....something ive been wanting to do for a while now

If only it were a nude beach...............that would be icing on the cake

Great Pics!!!

I went back in May....
Sometimes you do see some topless people at Maho beach.....
But some were good........others.......not so much.

On the French side of the island there were a few more nude beaches advertised tho.

Great island---the pix you took bring back some nice memories from when I was there last year around this time. Dingo--which one are you in the pix--the blonde or the brunette?
I'd be the fair skinned blonde. THe nude beaches were not impressive by any means, lol.

Thanks! You should have taken the ferry over to St. Bart's----OOH LA LA!! :crazy:

Hey, aren't you married???? :drool: :p
Yeah!:) But my best friend isn't!:crazy::p I need to make sure he can be occupied while I can go be an A.net geek!:buck:

Back