Spray Starch!

Kristie said:
dude, you are TOTALLY metrosexual!!:p

but ya know.. that's really NOT a bad thing! right Tony?:nana2:

Damn. I figured if I just let it play out for a while, Szluka would take that title away from me.

Buy one pair of slippers....

Kristie said:
I could use a lesson in ironing! I have to send my clothes to the dry cleaners too often, just cuz their wrinkled! HAHA

how bout you give us a JC "learn your iron" lesson while up in vegas????

You bring the spray starch and I'll be there. But remember that a good ironing job is never quick. Like I said it takes me about 45 mins. to an hour to iron a shirt or pants to my standards.
Like my name sake I can be rather anal about looking clean.

-Matthew

I refuse to iron after burning myself multiple times. Now it's wrinkley or get it out of the dryer sooner to hang it up.

Okay...so no one officially said that I can't bring spray starch with me to Vegas.
So I'm bring it. Hopefully not stopped/harrassed by the TSA.

-Matthew

Just take the starch Matthew, you should be fine. My shaving cream has never exploded! Since I won't be in Vegas this weekend :( I'll have to ask you my ironing/starch question here. My work shirts are 100% cotton. I iron and starch them and they look pretty good until I wear them for 5 minutes. After a preflight they don't look so good anymore and after a long day of flying, I look like a hobo in a train station. So besides buying different shirts (which I'm trying to get my boss to do) or taking them to the cleaners, what can I do? I need help!! :)

I hope y'all have fun in Vegas!

J

If you're worried about a possible explosion (which more than likely would not happen) put the can of spray starch in a big freezer bag. If something were to happen, the bag would contain the mess.

I've carried aerosol cans with me for years. The worst thing that ever happened in my luggage was when a small bottle of Febreeze cracked and got all over everything. Wet, messy, but everything smelled really nice!

So we're out having a pre-festivity snack friday night, Matthew stands up and Emily says, "Dude... Your shirt is wrinkled!" so Matthew walks all the way back to the hotel...

Just to re-iron his shirt... :)

Doug Taylor said:
So we're out having a pre-festivity snack friday night, Matthew stands up and Emily says, "Dude... Your shirt is wrinkled!" so Matthew walks all the way back to the hotel...

Just to re-iron his shirt... :)

Well...and to call my friend!

-Matthew

who decided not to come with you, even to the event...did you get to visit with him at all?

Back