Spirit - August 2021

So will the final location be Miramar or MCO? Last I heard Spirit PACFA was suing NKS over the relocation but haven't heard anything since then.

Posting is still live for me. I’ve been told that they are hiring 12 for this class. Lawsuit still ongoing.

Hi, I know the spreadsheet says the starting pay is $26.50, but it also says it’s last updated for Spirit in 2019. Is this still the starting pay? And if it’s 4 on 4 off schedule does that reduce the number of hours you’re paid a year compared to regular 40 hr weeks?

Virtual interviews have occurred and the in person interviews are to be held towards the end of the month in MCO. Not sure if they are continuing to interview or if they have their potential hires. I don’t think the MCO location for interviews is any indication of anything. I wouldn’t read too far into it unless something is specifically said by the company.

That's good to know. I asked them during the virtual interview and they couldn't give me an answer. But said they would have a definite choice in the offer letter if I got to that point after the in-person interview.

Back