Southwest Airlines does reality TV

Not signin' up for the Dallas news... sorry.
wink.gif

Yeah, but I'm afraid it's going to be more of a pom-pom waving schmooze-fest.

Some of the things that the public needs to know aren't going to be shown, especially when it comes to flight crews and just what really happens behind closed doors.

True...it's not going to get into the nitty gritty of things, but it still will be interesting. Kinda like the BBC's Airport that's shown on either A&E or Discovery.

Still pretty cool. It'll be interesting to see if they get anything from the cockpit.

Naunga

I just hope they show the flight crew getting all verklempt and whining at ATC when they get sequenced behind a Beech 1900!
smile.gif

Can someone give me some other information, I really dont feel liek giving all the info they require to sign up. What channel is it going to be on and when? Doesnt sound to exciting though...a Southwest Relity show...WOO HOO!

[ QUOTE ]
Can someone give me some other information, I really dont feel liek giving all the info they require to sign up. What channel is it going to be on and when? Doesnt sound to exciting though...a Southwest Relity show...WOO HOO!

[/ QUOTE ]
Here's more info
Sounds kinda lame to me.

[ QUOTE ]

Sounds kinda lame to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Starting to sound like the second season of "Cops" where they kept focusing on two married officers and their vacations, etc.

Nah, I think I'll stick with "The Food Network".

sounds more like Oprah to me - talk show heaven, only on a plane...

I thought it was going to be about pilots etc.... not people traveling places....

sad... just sad!!

[ QUOTE ]
thought it was going to be about pilots etc.... not people traveling places....

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought the same thing too.

I think I'll watch the Ozbournes instead...
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I think I'll watch the Ozbournes instead...
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone else seen the commercials for Sharon Osbourne's new talk show? Sheesh...

Hey Doug,

Care to let us in on what does happen behind closed doors? I'm curious myself. That would be some interesting stuff.

[ QUOTE ]

Care to let us in on what does happen behind closed doors? I'm curious myself. That would be some interesting stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure.

I betchya from the pilot's perspective, the above URL is going to be about 15x more detailed than what you'll see on TV.

Back