Southern Illinois University?

tlewis95

I drive planes
This is where I am planning on going. :yeahthat:

Does anyone have any opinions or tips for getting into and going to this place that I might find useful?

TIA :)

I actually plan (maybe) on going there too, and I know a guy that went there. He says its a pretty rockin place.

He got a BS in Aviation Technologies (basically you get your A&P and can specialize in avionics). I'm not sure if he got his commercial there or not... But he did get some ratings whether it was at the school or in the area.

Something to think about...

Robbie

Cool, what semester would you be starting?

I just applied for the Fall 2009 slot, and will be visitiing it 2 or 3 more times before then, one time next month flying (C172 style) down with the parents, and then in october, on a free AAL M80 ride.

Well its a while off because I'm only a junior in high school. I graduate there in 2010.

I'm still deciding between several colleges at this point...but I'm narrowing them down.

I've taken a look at SIUC's website and it looks like a neat place. Plus the guy that I know says its an awesome school.

Robbie

Well its a while off because I'm only a junior in high school. I graduate there in 2010.

I'm still deciding between several colleges at this point...but I'm narrowing them down.

I've taken a look at SIUC's website and it looks like a neat place. Plus the guy that I know says its an awesome school.

Robbie

Well I am just about to start my senior year, and also hear good things about it, it definatly seemed like a nice place when I visited a few months ago too.

Maybe I will see you there. :)

robzablob, don't count out the University Of Central Missouri. You may or may not already be looking there. If you have any Q's just PM me.

Back