Southeast CFII Looking For A Job

Gordonam

Hey guys, I'm looking for a job somewhere in the Southeast. I am currently located in the Macon, GA area instructing at a Part 141 flight school. Unfortunately, I am only an intern at my current job and I need something with better job security. I'm open to any kind of job as long as it keeps a roof over my head and allows me max flight hours. I would prefer to stay in Georgia (Atlanta would be great), but right now, I just need a job. Here are my credentials as of 6/23/2013

Certified Flight Instructor CFI CFII
Commercial SEL, MEL, INST
775 Total Time
703 Pilot-in-command
397 Dual Given
723 Single Engine
49 Multi-Engine
129 Total Complex
236 Cross Country

Experience With:
Piper Warrior, Archer, Arrow, Seminole, Diamond DA20, DA40, Mooney M20 and Cessna C-172
Garmin 430 & 530, G500, G1000, GTN 650/750 and Avidyne Avionics

Any help would be great!

Hey guys, I'm looking for a job somewhere in the Southeast. I am currently located in the Macon, GA area instructing at a Part 141 flight school. Unfortunately, I am only an intern at my current job and I need something with better job security. I'm open to any kind of job as long as it keeps a roof over my head and allows me max flight hours. I would prefer to stay in Georgia (Atlanta would be great), but right now, I just need a job. Here are my credentials as of 6/23/2013

Certified Flight Instructor CFI CFII
Commercial SEL, MEL, INST
775 Total Time
703 Pilot-in-command
397 Dual Given
723 Single Engine
49 Multi-Engine
129 Total Complex
236 Cross Country

Experience With:
Piper Warrior, Archer, Arrow, Seminole, Diamond DA20, DA40, Mooney M20 and Cessna C-172
Garmin 430 & 530, G500, G1000, GTN 650/750 and Avidyne Avionics

Any help would be great!

Sounds like a perfect reusme for Falcon Aviation Academy in KCCO, KFFC, or KAHN.

MD-11Loader, I have looked into them before. I only wish their pay scale was a little more competitive compared to other Part 141 operations. A friend of mine works at Falcon, and they say its meager at best. May end up testing the waters there, but it would be a stretch to provide for a family on that kind of pay; even working 6-7 days a week with 6-7 hours dual given a day. I appreciate the help!

Back