Southeast Asia

those are great pics!!!

I love korean food, can't wait to get over there to try it fer realz!

but serving raw sushi on the plane? that doesn't sound safe!!

how did you like flying NWA over there? was thinking since we are now cohabitating with NWA that it might be kinda fun to try and jump them over the other side of the pond! :)

those are great pics!!!

but serving raw sushi on the plane? that doesn't sound safe!!

how did you like flying NWA over there? was thinking since we are now cohabitating with NWA that it might be kinda fun to try and jump them over the other side of the pond! :)

Korean food ROCKS, go to Seoul, seriously it's awesome. Actually the Southwest part of korea is known for the best food, but Seoul is fine.

Raw sushi on a plane is super scary, but for all the times I've flown over that way I've never died.

I absolutly hate flying on NWA. The A330 is a decent airplane for a long flight, but NWA's service doesn't compare to the fantastic greatness that is DAL. If I had the money I would fly to ATL just to get on Delta to Seoul... If you are jumping on NWA, go late winter around Februaryish and there'll probably be enough seats open that you'll get into first class. My friends say the plane is always empty around that time of the year.

Korean food ROCKS, go to Seoul, seriously it's awesome. Actually the Southwest part of korea is known for the best food, but Seoul is fine.

Raw sushi on a plane is super scary, but for all the times I've flown over that way I've never died.

I absolutly hate flying on NWA. The A330 is a decent airplane for a long flight, but NWA's service doesn't compare to the fantastic greatness that is DAL. If I had the money I would fly to ATL just to get on Delta to Seoul... If you are jumping on NWA, go late winter around Februaryish and there'll probably be enough seats open that you'll get into first class. My friends say the plane is always empty around that time of the year.

Nice pics bro!

Korean BBQ is O-tay....but um, yeah....there's a reason it's Panda Express and not Kimchi Express in all the airports. ;)

Back