somewhat of a milestone

100 hrs is cool....but an instrument rating is REAL COOL. definitely a big accomplishment in adding to your pilot-skill-set.

keep it up!

Sweet dude! 100 hours was a big deal to me. Shoot, I remember when there was a TT requirement for the instrument rating. 125 hours, was it??

100 hrs is cool....but an instrument rating is REAL COOL. definitely a big accomplishment in adding to your pilot-skill-set.

keep it up!

If it wasn't for this crazy weather I would have been finishing up here soon, now I'm just worried if I can get it done within 4 weeks before semester ends.

I need about 8 hours sim/10xc...doing my IFR xc tomorrow so that should knock out ~3. Splitting some time on Sunday, then week off for thanksgiving...

my biggest worry is a 1 week gap or more between the last lesson and my checkride.

Know how you feel. I'm waiting too do my check ride for my CFII and the FAA is out of town until Monday maybe. Plus Spokane is notorious for crappy weather right after thanksgiving. I have only 3 hours for my training and I'm worrying that it going to take forever to get it done. Just hang in there, weather can't be bad everyday!

Congrats on the 100 hours!

When I was instructing, me and a buddy would go out for steaks to celebrate every time we both broke another hundred hour milestone. That was always something to look forward to.

Mike

Back