Sometimes you just have to laugh...

Low&Slow

Ancora imparo
We have a new kid (19 years old) fresh from AIT "helping" us for a couple of weeks. After he plugged a tool into an extension, I told him to unplug it and tie a loop in it so it doesn't come apart.
This is what I found...

We watch him like a hawk watching a field mouse for reasons like this. Lord, help us all.

We have a new kid (19 years old) fresh from AIT "helping" us for a couple of weeks. After he plugged a tool into an extension, I told him to unplug it and tie a loop in it so it doesn't come apart.
This is what I found...

View attachment 46966

We watch him like a hawk watching a field mouse for reasons like this. Lord, help us all.

Could be worse ... it’s not sitting in a puddle of something lol

Want to see a truly colossal screw up?

One of my competitors did this to a customer’s boiler ...

That should be round tube of 1” steel. Don’t start a boiler without water in it folks ... if they’d introduced water after the fact it would have blown the building up.

Last edited:
This is what I found...

View attachment 46966

You're officially in charge of turning him into an actual man since his dad clearly didn't do a great job. Enjoy.

Want to see a truly colossal screw up?

One of my competitors did this to a customer’s boiler ...

View attachment 46967

That should be round tube of 1” steel. Don’t start a boiler without water in it folks ... if they’d introduced water after the fact it would have blown the building up.
I used to operate boilers many years ago. Wow. I can practically smell it!

I used to operate boilers many years ago. Wow. I can practically smell it!
No kidding ... then you’ve see your fair share of extension cords in water haha

Well, if you ever feel a desire to do combustion analysis or swap Mcdonnell Miller valves and safeties in the Mid-A hit me up, we’re hurting for boiler experts here.

At a side huddle they just hired a maintenance repair worker for small motors and such. I’ve been asked to show him the surrender between AC & DC. A REQ for the gig. Can you guess it’s government work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back