SoCal PA-28 crash

aloft

A PA-28 with two aboard crashed last night enroute from Long Beach to Corona. A Civil Air Patrol ground team found the wreckage just before 6 am this morning, no survivors. It appears to have been an incidence of CFIT, into the steep terrain of Chino Hills State Park.

Moral of the story: even the short hops can kill you if you're not careful.

Dude, I dont know, but that avatar is killing me. LMAO!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
AAAARRRGGGGHHHH!! I still see Aloft in front of the store!
crazy.gif

Damn dude, I was driving home about that time around that area last night. That sucks. I was thinking how crappy the weather was and how glad I was that I didn't fly to work.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
AAAARRRGGGGHHHH!! I still see Aloft in front of the store!
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
r2f, if you're seeing anything resembling this guy, you're seeing the right avatar:

ch_hermey_tn.jpg

And that's not just a store, that's the legendary Leonardo, NJ Quick Stop!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the Quick Stop in Leonardo, and why is it legendary?

Dude, you've never seen Clerks???
laugh.gif

------------

Condolences to the family/friends of those who were lost in the crash.
frown.gif

No way...

You've never even heard of it?

Thats it. Get in your car, and go rent it, right now. Its funny!
laugh.gif

Hermie wants to be a dentist... I hope the Bumble is getting a royalty for his appearance.

Nah, moral of the story is never blindly trust a controller, if it is CFIT. Always know your real position, and don't be afraid to question their instructions (which is easy to do if you are aware where you are).

ready2fly,

If you are still seeing aloft's old avatar you probably have the image cached on your computer. You can clear this in Internet Explorer by going to TOOLS, INTERNET OPTIONS, clicking the DELETE FILES button in the middle of the screen box. Then check DELETE ALL OFFLINE CONTENT and click OK. Close your browser and come back. That should fix it.

[ QUOTE ]
r2f, if you're seeing anything resembling this guy, you're seeing the right avatar:

ch_hermey_tn.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

<edit> As soon as I posted the original avtar - it changed to your new one! HOLY crap that's funny!!
grin.gif
>

1178.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You betcha!!! From "Clerks" if I'm not mistaken (I've only seen Clerks twice.... a few years ago.)

Anyhosskie......

Rudolph is by far the most CLASSIC Christmas special, followed closely by Frosty.

BUT, my all time favorite is this one:

B00000JKNR.01.MZZZZZZZ.gif

grin.gif

Back