Resolved Site routinely down/slow between 900-1400 CET

Koenigsberger_Katjase

Hello together,
I have noticed that very frequently between 0900-1400 CET I am unable to load the website "An unexpected error occurred."

Seeing as that is my primary time browsing it's quite frustrating, but I realize that is also the slow time in the USA so I understand why it may happen.

I'm not sure if you together are aware but I just wanted to let you know.

I believe it is a known issue, and when @Derg does software updates. I experience the same thing while on rotation. It sucks, but it has to be done some time.

Hello together,
I have noticed that very frequently between 0900-1400 CET I am unable to load the website "An unexpected error occurred."

Seeing as that is my primary time browsing it's quite frustrating, but I realize that is also the slow time in the USA so I understand why it may happen.

I'm not sure if you together are aware but I just wanted to let you know.

I get the same exact error issue between 0630-0730 EST, which is -5 from CET. Hmmm. I always thought it was because the back end services were doing updates, archiving, etc....

Wondering if the service hosting provider @Derg uses updates the mirrors in different time zones at different times? Just a guess.

I'll investigate.

Methinks it corresponds to a normally "slow time" on the server when I have it run backups and MySQL dumps.

Swapped some of the database backup times around so you should have improved performance.

I've had the same issues early morning on the east coast. I'll raise my coffee in thanks tomorrow morning if its fixed. If its not fixed, I'll pour it out all over my keyboard. That will teach you!

Swapped some of the database backup times around so you should have improved performance.

Still having down times between about 10pm and midnight HST. Just had about 5 minutes of frantically hitting F5 from say, 1025 to 1030.

Morning EST performance is improved vastly, whatever you did with the maintenance routines seems to be working.

Back