Signature Flight Support

stickfiguredanny

I just applied for a line job with Signature Flight Support. Has anyone worked with them or currently work for them. Just seeing how to increase my chances of getting a job.

I've been working there since March and it's a good gig. The pay isn't as high as other "mom and pop" FBO's due to the fact that it's a corporation and LST's are especially expendable...at least, that's what I've been told.

But as long as you have a good record, some line experience, and/or flying experience, you should be good. I see it as an 8-hour paid opportunity to network, network, network... I'll even hand out my business card whenever I get a pilot that seems like he's got a second to talk and I feel that there's a possibility that he can/wants to help. Through that routine, I've got some amazing contacts and even a part time flying gig.

Good luck!

I also applied with these folks, for both line service and customer service at the BED location but have yet to hear anything other than the automated emails after applying online. I think there were only a couple positions open, at least that's what I got from the website, so perhaps they're pretty sought after slots and filled up quick.

Signature is the Galactic Empire of FBOs. To wit, evil. That said, best of luck and if you get the job try to do some sabotage behind their backs for the Rebellion. ;)

I worked at Signature for over two years before taking a manager position elsewhere. It's a great place to work. If you haven't heard back from them, then you need to give human resources at that location a call. Also, e-mail the General Manager at that location and tell him about yourself. His/her e-mail should be listed on signatureflight.com under locations.

I worked for signature / ASIG at MDW for about 3 months till they laid me off last year. Good group of people! Keep trying.

I worked for signature / ASIG at MDW for about 3 months till they laid me off last year. Good group of people! Keep trying.

You'll hear conflicting arguments depending on the base that you go to. I work at the EWR base, and the guys are mostly not happy here. You'll see some guys stay for a good amount of time, but you'll see a huge turnover rate. It might also depend on the caliber of employee that they are hiring that helps have such a bad turnover rate. I'd recommend it, but there are better jobs out there.

I have worked at Signature for two years as a commercial fueler, Signature can be a great company but it all depends on the base. Our base sucks big time due to poor lower management. But it all depends where you work at and the people you work with.

If your base have a commercial operations? If it does, go with that. You know what you are doing through out the day, and you dont have to deal with the individual pilots, well mostly. I know some commair pilots have me cause I make them wait more than 30 min when they want a 300lbs uplift.

I know it is old post here, but something for someone planning applying for the company since they are hiring at various locations.

Looking for any current information. Possibly relocating to the Miami-Dade area. Interested in the Signature Flight Support MIA & FLL. Anyone with experience working for them in the locations listed, pay, (QOL)?

Back