Signature Flight Support

navymmw

Hey everyone,

Recently I have filed an application with Signature flight support for a Line Service position at their Bedford, MA location. This is the 5th time I have applied with them, I have had an interview with them a year ago however they went with someone else. Anyway, currently I have about 9 months of experience at a flight school which is located right next to signature, East Coast Aero club, who I worked with over two winters as a pre-heater(shoveling, pre-heating, driving on aircraft ramp, etc...) Anyway, I have applied numerous times, and I have only attained an interview once, if anyone had any suggestions for what I could do to get a second one that would be great. I was thinking of going in tomorrow to talk to the manager in person, however i'm unsure what to where, and if it would be helpful (they hire through their corporate offices)

I apologize for any poor grammar, just got off of a twelve hour shift busing at the outback steakhouse. (I hate the job, desperate to find one in the aviation field.)

I am thinking that the experience on the ramp will make you stand out more. Go next door and talk with some of the LSTs. They might have more info, and say whether it is a place you really want to be.

When I got hired at Signature I had about six months working the ramp, and a couple other months working as a de-icer.

Thanks for the advice, when do you suggest I wear when I go into signature to speak with the manager? I wish it was easier to set up an interview, however they do all of that through corporate, so i'm not sure if speaking with the manager would even help.

Back