Sierra Hotel Aeronautics

BravoHotel

Www.sierrahotel.net

An interesting collection of stuff. I’m not exactly sure what to think of it. I have never seen anyone in my aviation travels sporting any SierraHotel gear. It almost sounds self serving to do so. But there also seems to have some strange appeal to their merchandise. What do you think?

Www.sierrahotel.net

An interesting collection of stuff. I’m not exactly sure what to think of it. I have never seen anyone in my aviation travels sporting any SierraHotel gear. It almost sounds self serving to do so. But there also seems to have some strange appeal to their merchandise. What do you think?

I think there is some pretty good brand-identity creation going on there. It's a little heavy handed in places, but not awful - there's one or two things there that I'd consider owning for a laugh. Like, I think the "vintage" T-shirts they have are pretty cool-looking, but I don't think I'd ever wear one because I never served in the Navy or the RCAF, nor do I have any family who did, so it's not like I'm honoring or carrying a legacy. It'd make me feel a bit of a poseur, you know?

Ugh, quartz watches. The world didn't need another battery operated watchmaker. I'll stick to Japanese made automatics and American made cars. (Like my Honda Civic)

Back