She's 39! Hoo hoo!

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
Happy Birthday Mrs Taylor!

Too bad you're sick with bronchitis an ear infection and what else, the heebie jeebies or something!

attachment.php

Attachments

• KRISTIE-SMALL.jpg
    KRISTIE-SMALL.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 382
Happy Birthday Kristie!:nana2: Hope you get rid of those heebie jeebies and all that other stuff as well. Get better so you can partay!:rawk:

Ah, a fellow LEO....Happy B-day!

Mine is a couple weeks! Everyone knows, especially us, LEO's are the best! :p

Meh, Leos' big claim to fame is their hair. Everyone knows Sagittarians are the ultimate! ;) J/K!! :D

A very happy birthday, Kristie. Too bad you're sick. :( A delayed celebration is apparently in order. :nana2:

For Kristie's birthday, she got:

Flonase! Wooo hooo!

Promethazine! Yeeeeeeeh boyeeeee!

and

and...

Azithromycin! 250MG's even!

For Kristie's birthday, she got:

Flonase! Wooo hooo!

Promethazine! Yeeeeeeeh boyeeeee!

and

and...

Azithromycin! 250MG's even!

Suhweeeet! Obviously, the Taylor's know how to have a good-time B-day celebration! Don't use all that stuff today Kristie.....need to make the party last! :drool::drool:

DOH! The promethazine has codeine in it and I still need to go pick up my car from the body shop. DOH!

I might have to pimp N826AW for a ride if he's up in the area seeing his girlfriend.

true dat!! except when we're sick.... then we take all the fun out of living :p

yea...those wonder drugs will last me at least a week...whoo hooo party animal for a week!! ;)

Thanks ya'll!! :D

Happy Birthday!!!!

Must be great getting pampered all day by the one you love.

Holla.

Did Doug just get pimped? ;)

Happy Birthday Kristie!!! Two words for you: sickness beer.

DOH! The promethazine has codeine in it and I still need to go pick up my car from the body shop. DOH!

I might have to pimp N826AW for a ride if he's up in the area seeing his girlfriend.

I turned in my whip homie so unless you wanna borrow my bus pass, you may want to call Enterprise. They'll pick you up.

Kristie get better we all need to grab mojitos at the cuban joint.

feel better kristie, i just had sergury this morning and am in bed. Out for work from June 28-Sept 15.

Back