SF86, 85, 85P yada yada...

pmatc

Enroute folks have to fill out the SF86, that much I have hammered down. Terminal folks like myself, are we just doing the SF85 or are we required to have the SF85p? I have filled out the SF86 and now I don't need it but I am glad I did it in advance as most of the questions are similar and the 85 is less specific but I would recommend you put a pen to these as early as you can, dates get fuzzy and references become scarce ect.

Can anyone clarify the terminal requirements and confirm that it is the 85 or the 85p?

Thanks,

Roll on Memphis PEPC

hey there,
how did you fill out the sf86 now? is this something we are supposed to fill out BEFORE pepc? i ask cause my bf leaves or nyc pepc on the 9th and we havent gotten anything yet. not even a confirmation. thanks in advance.

I would definitely fill it out now, long before you get there, then take a copy and all you will have to do is transfer the info vs trying to think of it all in what may be a stressful day as it is. It will leave the brain to concentrate on the more important things going on at the PEPC. Here is a link so that you can get eyes on.

http://www.gsa.gov/Portal/gsa/ep/fo...59D7F54B5826E85256A7200447F47&viewType=DETAIL

This is a good site for pretty much every pub there is to offer, you can also skim around here to get an idea of what other docs they will ask for and be ahead of the game..

hey there,
how did you fill out the sf86 now? is this something we are supposed to fill out BEFORE pepc? i ask cause my bf leaves or nyc pepc on the 9th and we havent gotten anything yet. not even a confirmation. thanks in advance.

They should've sent you an e-mail with all the information, forms, etc that need to be filled out prior to going to PEPC from what I'm reading. This is in addition to the 3 forms that were e-mailed out last week.

I just received the 3 forms yesterday via email. Faxed them back immediately. But the other forms that I have heard about were merely what I have ingested from hours of reading posts here. Nothing back yet from the FAA about further forms. I will probably show up with the 86, the 85, 85p, organ donors card, library card, and "just because" card that I will promptly fill out once I know my interviewers name.

Dear Mr. X,

Enclosed is $100 and the option to take my soul as well if you will please look past my public intox charge from college and just give me the FOL now..

Thanks,

P

That is my "back up plan" that everyone keeps mentioning to have.. Although that would probably cost me my job more than help me get one.. 5 minutes with that little monster will have the pope cussing.

I would like to say no, and sound like a responsible citizen in my days... But that would just be an outright lie. But I am pretty sure I am the only sucker on here trying to get Kentucky, so maybe they will look past that.

I'm going to NY PEPC next week for terminal and was emailed the 85P to complete before arriving. Also I was emailed the Application for Airman Medical Certificate to have completed...but it's a sample form and real easy to complete.

I'm going to NY PEPC next week for terminal and was emailed the 85P to complete before arriving. Also I was emailed the Application for Airman Medical Certificate to have completed...but it's a sample form and real easy to complete.

Bluegrass gal, Are you looking to head up to CVG? I didn't know anyone else from Kentucky even knew what ATC was, much less in the same area.

lol. yea cvg is my dream but oh lucky me i'm being swept away to CA. I applied for several state announcements last year, so I was recently picked up from '07...and my '08 applications have been disregarded..oh well lol. Are you staying in KY? Btw are you the one from UK?

lol. yea cvg is my dream but oh lucky me i'm being swept away to CA. I applied for several state announcements last year, so I was recently picked up from '07...and my '08 applications have been disregarded..oh well lol. Are you staying in KY? Btw are you the one from UK?

Yea I was selected for Terminal in Kentucky.. So that means Louisville or Cincy. Both are fine with me, Family in SDF, and Girlfriend in CVG.. I go back and forth every week already.

Not the one from UK though. But I have been known to stumble around campus now and then back in 2000-2001.

CA, congrats! Good luck, and make us proud, or lie about where you are from, whatever works.

Back