September Photos

CK

We have a contract on the Conquest and expect it to leave for Germany by the end of the month. We had a few leads on replacement airplanes and I went off to Aerostar school at the end of last month to fly one we have access to. My boss fell off a counter at the end of July and just today found out that he broke three ribs and his back! I assume this means he will be on bedrest for a few weeks, so we probally will not buy anything until he heels up. The plan for now is to buy something small to hold us over until January when we will by either a TBM850, Mustang, or PC-12. Anyway, I have been flying about 30 hours a month for fun, so here are some photos.

The Aerostar
39016.jpg

39017.jpg

Climbing out of Louisville
39015.jpg

My new ride! Inflight photos coming soon (I hope)
39018.jpg

A nice Twin Comanche
39019.jpg

Me over the house, dad took the photo with his small lens so I had to crop it a lot
39020.jpg

My mom took this on her first trip to Jackson Hole
39021.jpg

Dad
rockfordtowerqj3.jpg

My buddy just bought this
39023.jpg

Dover AFB
39022.jpg

That's all,

Alex.

I think I speak for all of us when I say that I am jealous...

Cool pix though!

What type of airplane were you climbing out of Louisville in, and what type was in the photo from Jackson Hole?
Great photos.

Thanks for the comments.

What type of airplane were you climbing out of Louisville in, and what type was in the photo from Jackson Hole?
Great photos.

The LOU photo is a Meridian and the JAC photo is a Hawker 900.

Alex.

Your standard awesome pics (except Dover...gotta find a whale with a rope P on the tail ;))

Also, you make me jealous that you fly all those kick ass birds.....

Back