Seeking MEL Rating

ASFA

I live in the Seattle area and am thinking of getting my MEL rating. I'm a 650 hr. COM/INST SEL guy.

ATP's website shows they are coming to the area soon. I know they used to be at Tacoma Narrows. Anyone have experience with them? Any other recommendations?

Goal is to get the rating and then build aprox. 200 hrs. As cheap as possible.

Thanks!

Tom Brady, Traverse City Air $1795 (Plane is now in Cadillac, MI full time)

Great Lakes Aviation ventures in Charlotte, MI has a Twinkie for $199 wet walk-in, $175 wet blocks of 40 or more. Find a partner, or have Patrick the owner find one for you. There's a 5 hour checkout required on the plane with his Instructor

Tom Brady, Traverse City Air $1795 (Plane is now in Cadillac, MI full time)

Great Lakes Aviation ventures in Charlotte, MI has a Twinkie for $199 wet walk-in, $175 wet blocks of 40 or more. Find a partner, or have Patrick the owner find one for you. There's a 5 hour checkout required on the plane with his Instructor

I did my MEI with Tom Brady and I can't recommend this guy enough. Tom provides high quality, time efficient training and his airplane is fun to fly.

Traverse City is really cool so you can make really great vacation out of it.

I did my MEI with Tom Brady and I can't recommend this guy enough. Tom provides high quality, time efficient training and his airplane is fun to fly.

Traverse City is really cool so you can make really great vacation out of it.

FYI, the Tom's plane is in CAD full time now, so no more TVC. Cheaper hotels in Cadillac though.

Back