Seeking Advice on Starting Flight Training

jamjambo

Hello everyone,

I am considering pursuing a career in aviation and I am looking for some advice on how to start. I have a passion for flying and want to make it my profession. Can anyone share their experience with flight training schools ? Which ones are reputable and offer good training programs ? Also, what are some important factors to consider before choosing a flight school ?

Additionally, I am curious about the job market for pilots. Is it competitive ? Are there specific types of pilots that are in higher demand ?

Any insights or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help.

Thanks,
James

salesforce marketing

If you are on facebook there is a pretty busy page called "student pilot community". You'll get a lot more traction there than here. I think finding a local flight school so you can live where you are already living is best. Especially if you have family or presently have a job. As to flight schools, it's best to find one has several of the same type of primary trainer so you don't have to worry so much about not flying if one is broke. If you are in a larger city, I'd look at flying clubs as they tend to be a tad cheaper and attract independent instructors that have more experience and aren't just time builders. The job market it always competitive. How competitive depends on supply and demand.

Back