For Sale Scott Leather Flight Case (and Jepp binders)

Hootie

Old Skool
Hi everyone. I have for sale a Scott Leather Flight Case that I used for a couple of years but has been sitting in the closet for the past year. Its the "jumbo flight kit" 8 inch wide version in black. It also includes the inside pouch that Scott sells for $40. It is in very good working condition but has the normal fray wear that you would get in the first six months of using. My name is engraved on a small piece of metal that is riveted to the top (i am sure you could pull this off). No stickers are on the bag, but it does have one sticky spot on the side now from a sticker I peeled off. $250 shipped Fedex.

Also for sale are a group of three Jepp binders. 2 inch 100% leather in good condition, 2 inch bonded leather in very good condition, and a 1 inch superior plastic trip binder in average shape. All binders rings work just like new and both 2 inch binders have more than a decade of life left in them i'd guess. $65 shipped fedex

I am not very tech savvy so I couldnt figure out how to host pictures so if you are interested pm me your email or phone number and I will email you or text you pics. I could probably figure out paypal but I would much prefer to get a check and then I Fedex you the goods. I have sold stuff on here in the past with good success to people like Toria and the great Pedro.

Thanks!

Price Reduced.......
$190 for flight case shipped
$40 for the three Jepp binders shipped

Back