SciFest starts today and runs through October 3

Low&Slow

Ancora imparo
If you know any K-12 kids, encourage them to participate. There is a LOT of cool stuff to check out. There's a Space and Aviation Zone there too!

SciFest All Access is a FREE entertaining, educational online STEM experience for K-12 students, college students, educators, and families with interactive halls, stage shows, and a STEM Store.

Lol, imagine trying to encourage kids to learn science in this environment.
“Jimmy, grow up to be a scientist and you too can have your research ignored by the president in favor of someone who believes demons cause miscarriage!”
“No thanks dad, I’ll just be a YouTuber”

I'm sure some kids will be more resistant to explore technology and science, but there are also many kids who are thirsty for science, especially if it can be presented in an entertaining way. The children are our future, it is our responsibility to encourage and help them become more than YouTube zombies.

I'm sure some kids will be more resistant to explore technology and science, but there are also many kids who are thirsty for science, especially if it can be presented in an entertaining way. The children are our future, it is our responsibility to encourage and help them become more than YouTube zombies.
Maybe we could start by not giving kooks and reality TV stars equal billing with actual scientists.

Back