Saturday Night, Virtual Night...Networking Video Chat

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Due to overwhelming demand, we have been asked to continue the Saturday night virtual chats...so we've modified our meeting status to continue up and beyond the new year when 2020 will be "Hasta la vista baby!" - bring it 2021.

There is no waitlist, 100 participants are welcome to join the chat.

Please contact Doug or Kristie Taylor via PM, Facebook, Twitter or through other methods (if you know them HA!) if/when there are any issues with the chat AND/OR if you would like a chat set up for any night of the week.

We have a business zoom account and we are more than happy to set up a specific meeting at your leisure. Anyone that is a JC member is welcome to use our zoom for networking or for therapeutic purposes. We know times are tough, we've been there, we've had our days when others would help talk us off the cliff, been there, done that with 25+ years of aviation family experience...we will do what we can to help. So please, do not be afraid to ASK! ;):)

---
Doug Taylor is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: JC Virtual Happy Hour
Time: Dec 26, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Every week on Sat, until the January 31, 2022

Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJcvcOurrTg...FRowqAI_Ca-nztnZfjbdfsyjWFS1lQFv4A_JnCKR5Joj6

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 932 7233 3002
Passcode: (click here because we're making it difficult for google to keep track ;-) )
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,93272333002#,,,,*849900# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,93272333002#,,,,*849900# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 932 7233 3002
Passcode: (click here because we're making it difficult for google to keep track ;-) )
Find your local number: Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Webinars, Screen Sharing

Last edited:
Not a problem! One of the few reasons why we added the phone opportunity to the meeting. We've noticed that not everyone has a decent availability to cellular nor wifi and some can't due to being on duty at the time. We still want to offer access without the lag of having to deal with video. ;)

Not a problem! One of the few reasons why we added the phone opportunity to the meeting. We've noticed that not everyone has a decent availability to cellular nor wifi and some can't due to being on duty at the time. We still want to offer access without the lag of having to deal with video. ;)
Heh, I meant if work is slow. But now that you put it that way, our internet might be slow too!

Our internet is slow from time to time and we cannot figure out why except to think that Cox wants everyone to double up on the Fiber line and upgrade to 1GB. :bounce:

I was on for a bit. But I’m on the road so I couldn’t stay on as late as I usually do.

I’m not on tonight as I gotta make the donuts. But have fun!

@Derg looks like you’re the catalyst for this thing. Gonna need you to start using all that sick time you got banked on Saturday’s now. You working is just unacceptable.

Ha! I’ll be on this weekend.

The problem is that I get an email alert when I’m not logged in and people join the chat. So if someone just stayed on for more than a few minutes before logging off, it could have been poppin’.

15-20 people per hour would pop in for a moment then leave.

Back