Runoff Election?

How bout if I give my votes up -- I shouldn't have even been in the running!

Was it even announced who tied? Don't bail out on us, Tony. I think you might be higher up than you know.

I can throw a run off up this evening.

Is this getting weird?
smile.gif

I just saw the results of the poll. Can I just concede to Dale since I voted for him, anyway?

Social etiquette 101: don't vote for yourself.

Besides, all I did was party a bit and get a little. Dale worked this thing for all it was worth, and made an impression on everyone while doing so. You bet your ass I voted for him.

[ QUOTE ]
Social etiquette 101: don't vote for yourself.

Besides, all I did was party a bit and get a little. Dale worked this thing for all it was worth, and made an impression on everyone while doing so. You bet your ass I voted for him.

[/ QUOTE ]

You flatter me! I just hoped that the event would have the same appeal as the discussions on this board did and I felt very fortunate to be included. Winnie now understands why she always would find me on Jetcareers . . .it's the people!

The cool thing is that you all made quite an impression on me as well.

O.K. Party at my house
spin2.gif
spin2.gif
spin2.gif

just let us know when!!! we wanna come over and watch you in big band action!!!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No doubt! I can fake my way through some Sinatra or Big Bad Voodoo Daddy on guitar if need be.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If we had a meet and greet at Tahoe we would be 1.5 hours from my house. South Lake Tahoe is a semi 24 hour city and we could arrange a barB Q at the mountain (my house). Bring It!

Back