Rotor training soon

Hey CaliforniaSurfer, my congrats on passing your commercial check, too!
This will probably seem blatantly self-serving, but I'd like to suggest you consider the book "Learning to Fly Helicopters, Second Edition," of which I am the author, because I think you will find it helpful at this stage of your career. You can check out the comments on Amazon. What is not obvious from the title is that the second edition has much added material for people aspiring to be professional helicopter pilots, including chapters on employment opportunities with the career stories of 17 pilots, human factors and safety and the 10 commandments of helicopter flying.

Hey CaliforniaSurfer, my congrats on passing your commercial check, too!
This will probably seem blatantly self-serving, but I'd like to suggest you consider the book "Learning to Fly Helicopters, Second Edition," of which I am the author, because I think you will find it helpful at this stage of your career. You can check out the comments on Amazon. What is not obvious from the title is that the second edition has much added material for people aspiring to be professional helicopter pilots, including chapters on employment opportunities with the career stories of 17 pilots, human factors and safety and the 10 commandments of helicopter flying.

Took a look at your book preview on Amazon and it looks really good.

Hey rpad, thanks for the note. I actually bought your first edition a couple years ago to try and get a leg up on my competition. I really enjoyed it. Thank you!

Back