Rooms/Roommates......Who has 'em, Who needs 'em

JEP

Does It Really Matter....?
Staff member
Rooms/Roommates......Who has \'em, Who needs \'em

Alright people the time is getting near. Who's making the trip to Vegas and who needs/has a room reserved?

Re: Rooms/Roommates......Who has \'em, Who needs \'em

Well Kristie looks like JEP beat me to the punch!

I'm holding out on making a reservation for a room till sometime late next week.
Right now planning on getting a suite if I can get 2-3 people who want to room up
Right now it is only me and BrettlnLJ. If no takers besides Brett then gonna get a one bedroom (Brett says he will be riding the couch).
PM me let me know whats up at the latest by next week.
Probably going to be staying at the Hawthorne. There about a 5-10 min. walk to the MGM Grand.If not there then the Stratosphere.

-Matthew

Watch out for Max, I heard that he snores!
grin.gif

I suppose I should answer my own question...

Currently have a 2br/1 sofa suite reserved at the Hawthorne....Lloyd....where you at.......?

btw...Arriving Friday a.m., leaving Sunday a.m....

[ QUOTE ]
Well Kristie looks like JEP beat me to the punch!

I'm holding out on making a reservation for a room till sometime late next week.
Right now planning on getting a suite if I can get 2-3 people who want to room up
Right now it is only me and BrettlnLJ. If no takers besides Brett then gonna get a one bedroom (Brett says he will be riding the couch).
PM me let me know whats up at the latest by next week.
Probably going to be staying at the Hawthorne. There about a 5-10 min. walk to the MGM Grand.If not there then the Stratosphere.

-Matthew

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't definite on that. I may find someone to drive up from SoCal with, so if we all could split get double room, I'd like my own bed. It all depends on the $. A suite would be awesome because it would probably work out cheaper. Any takers?

Back