Roommate Wanted--Class Starts Nov. 10

cp64152

Roommate Needed:

I'm a female looking for m or f roommate. I start Basics on November 10th and will be in OKC through March 16th. I'm an "enroute"er--heading to ZKC.

I reserved a 2 bedroom at the Fairways at Moore beginning November 9th. This place has received great reviews. It is a furnished apartment with full size washer/dryer in the unit, weekly maid service, fitness center, pond, clubhouse, free golf & driving range, etc. We both will have our own rooms and bathrooms--very important!

The price is $30/day/person--a pretty good deal for such a nice place. I'm bringing my own car, but the apartment complex offers rental cars, if needed. And this is on the FAA bus route.

I'm a clean and quiet person. Looking for someone similar. Send me a message if you're interested. :)

KCbound

Have you found your roommate yet? I was told that I have a class on Nov 13 but I have no FOL yet??? Noting is certain until it is in writing

Sunburn

I would be more than happy to share a place with you, but I get in on the Nov 7th. Wait... I'm a terminal guy... disregard.

cp64152

KC--I did find a roommate, but with the new per diem rules I may opt for a 1 bedroom apartment. I also start class Nov. 13--my start date got pushed back 3 days from what they originally told me. I assume by your name you are going to KC Center?!?

MrFent

Not sure about him, but I'm headed for ZKC. I'm in the October 22 basics class, so I'll be a few weeks ahead of you.

cp64152

Fantastic! I'll call you with all of my studying questions since you'll always be 1 step ahead of me! :D