Roommate Needed

chefb0yarsteve

Hey guys, i'm new to this forum, but I was just selected for the October 8th Basics to TRACON classes at OKC. I just reserved a 2bd/2ba at The Links @ Mustang. the price is $64.00 a day split between two making it $32.00 a day each. I have it reserved for October 6th - December 24th (the expected end date).

If you want to room up with me, I'm a 20 year old student from Florida. Don't let that set you off though, I'm very goal oriented and want to pass the academy. If you want to be a study buddy thats awesome, if not i can keep to my own or be a good friend.

If you're interested either PM me or email @ igbayotumscray@gmail.com.'

Thanks and good luck at OKC.

wve_iii

at first ...:banghead:

Oh I get it ...:yup:

Im such a moron .... :panic:

It only took me 2 minutes it took Boomer 29 ...:rotfl:

chefb0yarsteve

Alright guys, yeah I know my email means BIG SCROTUM... but that doesn't help that no one has PM or emailed me for housing... :insane:

so now that everyone can have a laugh about my email, who wants to be my roommate?

GQ007

HA, keep in mind the majority of the FEBOTS have not received their FOL's so stayed tuned

bloomer

Alright guys, yeah I know my email means BIG SCROTUM... but that doesn't help that no one has PM or emailed me for housing... :insane:

so now that everyone can have a laugh about my email, who wants to be my roommate?
Have you tried Craigslist or some of the other ATC forums? I got about three responses for a roommate from my Craigslist post.

Wrst

What kind of craigslist ad did you post? I would assume that you weren't looking specifically for FAA Academy students as roommates?

chefb0yarsteve

I also posted in Stuckmic and atcmonitor... but I haven't gotten any responses and the academy date is coming up really quickly. I haven't tried craigslist yet, but I'd rather have another academy student to study with.

Svirf

You should check craigslist...saw a place that has an opening oct 8th for an faa student and you will be living with 2 others in the same boat I believe.

jet-dreams

I just noticed that StuckMic had a Roommate Finder now. I just went on there and posted there. It's like a classified add or something, hopefully I'll get a response.
You should hook up with the guy who has the "large sack" I am sure that would provide a good couple minutes of entertainment. :nana2:

bosox1207

I'm currently in OKC and staying in a 2 bedroom at the Fairways at Moore. I have a room available immediately if anyone's interested. It's $60/day (read: $30/each), and includes free golf at the Moore Golf and Athletic Club. My apartment is on the golf course. The Fairways is conveniently located and is on the Academy shuttle route. PM me if interested.