Roommate needed for October 21st Class

Wrst

I've been looking at most of the faa housing complexes and the majority look like dumps.

The good ones are kind of pricey unless you have roommate at which point they become cheaper than the dumpy ones.

So if anyone is interested...

ncessna72

I've been looking at most of the faa housing complexes and the majority look like dumps.

The good ones are kind of pricey unless you have roommate at which point they become cheaper than the dumpy ones.

So if anyone is interested...
Interested....

Wrst

I'm terminal

Fort Lauderdale International.

Also, I just worked out the details with another Academy student and now have a roommate for my start date.

Thank you for your responses.

bosox1207

I'm currently in OKC and staying in a 2 bedroom at the Fairways at Moore. I have a room available immediately if anyone's interested. It's $60/day (read: $30/each), and includes free golf at the Moore Golf and Athletic Club. My apartment is on the golf course. The Fairways is conveniently located and is on the Academy shuttle route. PM me if interested.

Cirrus

I'm heading down for the Oct. 20th class and currently in the business of looking for housing. I'm doing enroute so it's the 13 week deal.

Anyone in a similar situation, please drop me a PM if you need a room mate.