Room sharing??

juxtapilot

Snowflake
I booked a room at the Sahara for Sunday night through Tuesday night... The rate is 55 dollars plus tax and electricity or something like that... I am looking to split the room with someone... That would be under 90 dollars for those 3 nights! So, if you are looking for a cheap hotel let me know. I'm a 19 year old dude, and a scorpio. I don't like mushrooms and pickles.

Hi Juxtapilot. I'm Nick and I'm a Leo.

I won't know until at least around September 25-28 if I can go to NJC. But if nobody has taken you up on the offer by then, I am interested. There is also a chance that I might not be able to go for the whole three days, which is why I'm saying don't pass up the chance to split the room with someone else if the chance presents itself. I simply don't know if I can go yet and I won't have much choice in my October schedule.

Is this a dating service?

Are the good looking females?

If yes, I'm Justin, 23 and a Cancer....That is of the astrology origins, not an invasive growth.

If yes, I'm Justin, 23 and a Cancer....That is of the astrology origins, not an invasive growth.

Haha, Justin---I was thinking the same thing!
BTW, I'm a female (good-looking is such a subjective term, no?!) and I'm a Sagittarian! (Ahem, the BEST sign of the zodiac!!!) :p

BTW, I'm a female (good-looking is such a subjective term, no?!) and I'm a Sagittarian! (Ahem, the BEST sign of the zodiac!!!) :p
Looking kinda young for the Vegas roommate aren't you?:rolleyes::sarcasm:

Also, those rooms have been know to have 4 people in them to really help out on costing.

Looking kinda young for the Vegas roommate aren't you?:rolleyes:

Also, those rooms have been know to have 4 people in them to really help out on costing.

Huh? I don't need a roommate--I've had one for a couple of months now. (Wildfreightess)
I was just following the direction of the thread with the zodiac reference.
Did I miss your sarcasm tag? :confused:

*cough*And Italian*cough* ;)

Hi Juxtapilot. I'm Nick and I'm a Leo.

I won't know until at least around September 25-28 if I can go to NJC. But if nobody has taken you up on the offer by then, I am interested. There is also a chance that I might not be able to go for the whole three days, which is why I'm saying don't pass up the chance to split the room with someone else if the chance presents itself. I simply don't know if I can go yet and I won't have much choice in my October schedule.

Hi Nick. I will keep you on the short list. Just let me know whenever you can whether or not you will be able to make it.

You're 23 and male. Your job is more or less to try to be an invasive growth of sorts.

Come to think, that's not really an age-specific requirement.

.. but it does go double for you. :D

Hrmm i'm down to split the room, if friggen MAX doesnt come through!

But how are you getting the room? For that hotel you gotta be 21?

Hrmm i'm down to split the room, if friggen MAX doesnt come through!

But how are you getting the room? For that hotel you gotta be 21?

There's a 21 rule? Hmmm, well I ordered the room on the phone.. and they have my money. Now what..? I will investigate this. Yay!

And they didn't say anything about needing to be 21! Now that I look on the internet reservation I see that. They told me everything except for the needing to be 21 part. Oh well, I'll investigate!

And they didn't say anything about needing to be 21! Now that I look on the internet reservation I see that. They told me everything except for the needing to be 21 part. Oh well, I'll investigate!

Yeah, they'll hold you to that 21 rule. Been there, done that!

Now if you can find a way around that, let me know, but i doubt you'll be able to. Best case is you just get your money back, really. Sorry to be a debbie downer...

Yeah, they'll hold you to that 21 rule. Been there, done that!

Now if you can find a way around that, let me know, but i doubt you'll be able to. Best case is you just get your money back, really. Sorry to be a debbie downer...

So basically I need a roommate who's over 21... anyone want to babysit me? I can add someone's name to the reservation, and if they are over 21 there won't be any troubles. Stupid rules. :rolleyes:

So basically I need a roommate who's over 21... anyone want to babysit me? I can add someone's name to the reservation, and if they are over 21 there won't be any troubles. Stupid rules. :rolleyes:

Luxor, excalibur, mgm grand, and hilton are all 18+ hotels. If you cant find anyone to go dual on the room, i'm going to book at one of these hotels if you want to room up with me? Just an idea...

I hate the 21+ rule for rooms too!:banghead:

Back