Room available to share

bLizZuE

Calling for engine starts en français
My buddy is unable to attend last minute, and I will have an extra bed available at the MGM if anyone is interested.

I'm on my way as we speak and arrive in Vegas around 3. If anyone is willing to split some costs, let me know.

My phone number: 208-771-0354

My phone number: 208-771-0354

Just noticed the area code.

Now there'll be 3 guys from Idaho representin' at NetworkJC :D Are you coming in from Idaho or Florida? I'm coming in from Boise tomorrow morning, also staying at MGM with another dude from Idaho.

Excellent...now I have a number to prank when I wake up tomorrow bored out of my mind, and jealous I'm working and not out in Vegas!! Don't worry, I'll wait until about 0500 Vegas time to call!!;)

Heh.

Coming in from florida, just landed actually. Still have my Coeur d'Alene number, never changed it. Might not ever.

Excellent...now I have a number to prank when I wake up tomorrow bored out of my mind, and jealous I'm working and not out in Vegas!! Don't worry, I'll wait until about 0500 Vegas time to call!!;)

We'll still be out, Holmes. That's just how we roll.

This ain't APC!

shoot...i can't believe i closed down vegas 3 days in a row... i cannot for the life of me remember when i last did that!! seriously.

Back