Roll Call!

That is sooo true...C'mon admit that you miss it, Seggy.....:p
BTW, how've you been? I miss seeing you in the Crewroom! :)

Even though I was making no money, I loved my time as a Flight Attendant.

I have been out of work since October 10th. Vacation then I was sick. Will be back Monday for a five day. Anything new?

Ooh, sorry to hear you were sick. :( Hope you're feeling better! :)

Not much new except you were lucky you weren't out flying Tuesday. Hellified day due to the wx is putting it mildly. :panic: Thank God I was with 2 great pilots, who handled the situation outstandingly. I made it a point to tell BM what a great job they did under horrible conditions. :rawk:

If Seggy qualifies for his "FA time", so do I. :D

March 07 to Oct 07.

I have been known to still help cross seatbelts on occasion. :)

So, how many F/As are here on JC?

Just curious!

I'd tell my wife about it, but then I'd have to share JC with her and who would watch the kids while we're online? Anyone wanna babysit? They're good birth control for anyone's wife/GF who is considering additions to the family.

They're good birth control for anyone's wife/GF who is considering additions to the family.

Well, same here. Come to my house and spend a day for baby sitting, ladies will learn birth control really fast. ;)

At the same time, we have 2 computers - She is on Kristie's Jetgirls site.

I help FAs to cross seat belts sometimes if we have short turn around time. :p

Well, same here. Come to my house and spend a day for baby sitting, ladies will learn birth control really fast. ;)

At the same time, we have 2 computers - She is on Kristie's Jetgirls site.

I help FAs to cross seat belts sometimes if we have short turn around time. :p
PCN in 3.....2......1......

Here PCL, I'll save you the time. This is terrible what you are doing. The management should have allowed you more time. If the FA doesn't have enough time, then let them wait. Look at what you are doing to the profession, blah, blah, blah...:hiya::D

PCN in 3.....2......1......

Here PCL, I'll save you the time. This is terrible what you are doing. The management should have allowed you more time. If the FA doesn't have enough time, then let them wait. Look at what you are doing to the profession, blah, blah, blah...:hiya::D

Don't forget the, what if you get hurt doing this? You want be covered as it isn't part of your job. :p

I applied to become an F/A about ten years ago for United and American Eagle. I went to the open houses but never got farther than that.

Back